Monday, December 15, 2008

Yep, It's Been A While

Yeah, I know... it's been a while. Well, I guess I really don't a good excuse for writing recently, but I promise to do my best to try to get something up at least every other day. When you don't have easy access to the internet, it's easy not to blog.
So I've been at this internet cafe for almost 5 hours. Aside from having to go to the bathroom and not being able to so someone doesn't steal my laptop, I'm great (and a little hot - it's over 90 degrees here). lol. I've been uploading a huge update to our website. Take a look at the new photos when you get the chance.

http://PeruProjects.com

Please don't use Internet Explorer. As a web developer, it is the bane of my existence. It gives me so many problems, but despite those, the Lord has continued to greatly bless.

Take care and remember to look to Him for direction!

No comments: